Art Stanton's Grandson Matt Art asks for STANTON OFFICE MACHINE memories...best actor could have been..

~
Do you remember the Country Boys Market with its wooden floors? Walter Smiths was the place to go for clothes on the Fulton Mall. Penny Candy had great blacklight posters and don't forget Whitie's Pet Store on Blackstone. What vintage retail do you remember growing up in Fresno?
~
Citizenhearst

Art Stanton's Grandson Matt Art asks for STANTON OFFICE MACHINE memories...best actor could have been..

Post by Citizenhearst » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:18 am

Modesto's George 'Star wars" Lucas (Jr) his dad (Sr) wasn't Darth Vader as fans theorize in YouTube...

The father extends his right hand...the right hand of the father...a Roman army term (handshake) meant we are equal not given to women or slaves at time used in bible alot and in key scene from star wars where "luke....I ..am your Father" shocked the theater that day to this day I remember everyone kids infants elderly crying out gasps of audible shock thx waves...dont get me started on tablet movies and end of coummunal experience that was movies....anyways his dad and my grandfather Art Stanton both dreamnt of Hollywood dreams as actors,. Both used acting skills to be rags to riches, 5 bucks when he came to town had 5 daughters ..raised on streets Ukrainian mom no dad....constant hate for no reason all around in old new York Tenemant ghettos with religious and ethinic warfare Dailey during great depression then world war...the GI Bill.and Berkeley University..marriage business social rotary respect the American DREAM is it over? America....what went wrong? (I'm Matt Art)

Anyways not to be too political any memories of actor, singer and businessman Art Stanton and his office machine company are appreciated....he couldn't do something creative it was a matter and time of survival but his grandkids could do something creative ...and on his dime too...

Citizenhearst

Re: Art Stanton's Grandson Matt Art asks for STANTON OFFICE MACHINE memories...best actor could have been..

Post by Citizenhearst » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:24 am

Modesto's George Lucas sr and my grandad trained business man sales and where rivals an he te rebel for galactic empire of business machines..Lucas sr had Lucas business systems in Modesto ....both actors with dreams that didnt come true in art in a time of survival, both wanted kids to take over as most family businesses do.....so scene in empire strikes back would be autobiographical for Lucas Jr as he rejected bid father's offer and followed own star ..on his dime