Do you remember....KEAP

~
You just got home from school and it’s Channel 30 Fun Time! Or maybe Nancy Allen's Movie Matinee on Channel 24. Don’t forget the BOSS 30's #1 KYNO. If you were sophisticated, you only listened to KFIG on some new airwave called FM. We honor the late great Al Radka here at Lost Fresno whose motto was Lettuce Eat it!
~
Ashhack

Re: Do you remember....KEAP

Post by Ashhack » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:03 pm

Pat Mullen wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:37 am
I just found this thread. My dad was Stan Mullen, one of the DJs at KEAP in the early to mid 1960s. I think he did the overnight shift for a year or so. I used to go to work with him sometimes. It always sounded exciting ahead of time but was really boring for a seven year old. One time I got in big trouble for trying to put play money through their photo copier and jamming it up. It was one of the early ones with the smelly, rubbery paper. My dad got a call later that morning from the station asking how play money might have gotten into the copier. Funny now, but not at the time...
My grandfather was a dj there, don hillman, ring a bell? Also my dad lived in the little house across the street from the station as a child. Just looking to see if anyone remembers my frandfather in the business. I never fot the chance to know him, seeking out some memories of him from others.

Ashhack

Re: Do you remember....KEAP

Post by Ashhack » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:32 pm

Jani wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:01 pm
Do you remember..... KEAP
My Father was one of the owners in the early 50's to the late 60's or early 70's. Does anyone remember Eddie Briggs? I am looking for pictures from the Johnny Cash Show at the Fresno Memorial Auditorium or any pics from the 69's of the Radio Station. Thank you!
My grandfather worked at the station on valentine for a while. Do you have any photos, videos, audio from that time by chance? I believe it would have been sometime between 1967-70