Eric Mitchell - Photography teacher at Fresno High

~
Amongst the fondest of all of our memories are from High School. Share where you attended, who your special friend was or the winning game touchdown you made. Also list a long lost classmate that you are searching for. And we love seeing photos of around your campus.
~
Lost Fresno
Site Admin

Eric Mitchell - Photography teacher at Fresno High

Postby Lost Fresno » Thu May 24, 2018 9:19 am

Mr. Mitchell taught his entire career at Fresno High School and retired in 1974. Although I went to McLane, I had heard of a wonderful photography class at Fresno High from a friend, So I made a special effort to sign-up for summer school there and I was not disappointed.

Not only was the class fantastic and boosted my photography hobby but I got to know Eric. He taught photography and music as well. I eventually joined the Fresno Camera Club where he served on its board for many years. He was a collector of antique glass and he loved buttermilk. I have included a page from the Fresno High yearbook when they dedicated a page to him. Mr. Mitchell passed on December 7, 1988. If anybody has fond memories of Eric Mitchell, please share them here.
Attachments
eric_mitchell.jpg
Click to Enlarge

Return to “High Schools of Fresno”