I went to all the high schiools in Fresno!!!

~
Amongst the fondest of all of our memories are from High School. Share where you attended, who your special friend was or the winning game touchdown you made. Also list a long lost classmate that you are searching for. And we love seeing photos of around your campus.
~
manxmaniac

I went to all the high schiools in Fresno!!!

Post by manxmaniac » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:51 pm

I had "letterman" jackets from all high schools in Fresno, that I had bought at yardsales & the Sunnyside Swapmeet! I also had friends at every high school in Fresno, but I grew up in Kingsburg & really went to KHS, graduated in 71! I would wear a letterman's jacket from whatever school I was going to go visit friends at & I would even attend classes with them & nobody ever questioned whether I was suppose to be there or not! LOL.

We had a blast! Roosevelt High, Fresno High, Hoover High, Bullard High, McClane High, even Edison High! I also would go out to Central High & Clovis High! Though I had a San Joaquin Memorial jacket, it just wasn't as much fun as the other high schools, though I had a lot of friends there too! LOL It always cracked me up, when I went to Reedley College after high school, I'd run into a lot of kids that actually thought I went to their high school! I knew enough about each school that I could usually bluff my way through talking to them! LOL Ahhhh... the good ol' days... great memories!