Alice Birney elementary school

~
Amongst the fondest of all of our memories are from High School. Share where you attended, who your special friend was or the winning game touchdown you made. Also list a long lost classmate that you are searching for. And we love seeing photos of around your campus.
~
skitt

Alice Birney elementary school

Post by skitt » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:55 pm

I attended Alice Birney elementary school from kindergarten to about the fourth grade before we moved away to Washington state. The years of my attendance were from 1955 to 1959. Two of the teachers that I can remember from that time were a miss Kapryllian (spelling is a guess) and Rowena Dirksen. If anyone recognizes these names, we could possibly have been classmates. I really don't remember any of my classmates names, but it would sure be nice to hear from anyone who thinks that they may have been. Interesting, the older we get, the more we feel the need to look back over our lives and try somehow to re-connect. I would sure love to hear from you! God bless!

1christone1

Re: Alice Birney elementary school

Post by 1christone1 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:07 pm

I went to Alice Birney for First Grade, 1953-54. I remember nothing of the school, the teacher, or my classmates.

tros

Re: Alice Birney elementary school

Post by tros » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:02 am

I was in Alice Birney in the mid 50's. I remember Mrs Mickelsen (sp?) from 5th grade, she was a sweetheart! ;-)