Washington Union 1973

~
Amongst the fondest of all of our memories are from High School. Share where you attended, who your special friend was or the winning game touchdown you made. Also list a long lost classmate that you are searching for. And we love seeing photos of around your campus.
~
oldschool

Washington Union 1973

Post by oldschool » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:42 pm

American Union Elementry-1961 to 1969
Washington Union High School- 1969 to 1971
Caruthers High School - 1971 to 1972
Washington Union High School- 1972 to 1973 Graduated in 1973
I lived out in the country, way out!!! I moved in 1973. I lived in the mountains near Truckee, Ca. Now in Arizona. Went to the ten and twenty year reunion. I missed the 30th and the 40th year reunion. The last two reunions were so small they were at a persons house.

In my other post, (Has anyone ever moved from Fresno), I visited in 2006 and what a change. I have always said I would like to move back. You know now I don't think it will happen. It has turned into a larger city, and the whole valley is way different too. I am in touch with only a few people that go all the way back to Grammer School. I would like to say a Big Thank You to everyone at Lost Fresno. All of you have made me feel at home. I just hope all the people I tell to join would hurry up and do it!!!

oldschool