Lost an old friend and admin of this board

~
Add a favorite hang-out or special memory of a time long since gone, but not forgotten. This is our catch all forum for topics not listed elsewhere. The moderator may move your topic to a specific forum category later, to assist other members in finding fun information. If you are in doubt, post here!
~
flyguy

Lost an old friend and admin of this board

Post by flyguy » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:13 pm

I just found out that Ted Wilhelm, the admin of this board, has passed away the 17th of this month. Opportunities lost as he lived just an hour away from me and we never did connect. He attended Sierra Jr. Hi and McLane Hi with me. He was a good man with a big heart and will be missed.

Bob Starr

Scott-o-Rama

Re: Lost an old friend and admin of this board

Post by Scott-o-Rama » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:55 pm

Sad to hear about Ted. Never met him but only corresponded with him a handful of times about stuff related to this site. We’d hoped to get together for a breakfast but never did. We shared heaps of nostalgia around Fresno and growing up there in the 1960s. I wonder who will administrate this site now, or if it will just fade into oblivion. So many wonderful stories here that really had oughta be preserved for future gens