Random Thoughts on Fresno in the 1980's

~
Add a favorite hang-out or special memory of a time long since gone, but not forgotten. This is our catch all forum for topics not listed elsewhere. The moderator may move your topic to a specific forum category later, to assist other members in finding fun information. If you are in doubt, post here!
~
Free31

Re: Random Thoughts on Fresno in the 1980's

Post by Free31 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:06 pm

Does anyone remember the bar that was next to Sunnyside deli. For the life of me I can’t think of the name

Brad

Post by Brad » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:42 pm

The bar in that location was most recently O’Sullivan’s and it burned to the ground along with the deli. I cannot remember the name of the bar before it was O’Sullivan’s which is sad because I used to eat lunch there quite often in the 1990’s.

Landru

Post by Landru » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:52 pm

I went to McLane myself... remember a girl named Phyllis Olson... beautiful black hair and pale blue eyes... they thought she and I were brother and sister because we have same last name...never did get together...the hangout o had was on shields across from gemco my hung at it when it was on olive by the roeding park... can't remember the name...1969 till it closed...had bowling teams at cedar lanes... good times